ArcticChat's Site Rules and Guidelines.
- ArcticChat.com is in no way associated with Arctic Cat Inc.
- The purpose of ArcticChat.com is to provide a forum for Arctic Cat owners to discuss, share, and communicate information about their Arctic Cat snowmobiles and ATVs. It is also a great resource to share trail conditions and meet new die hard Arctic Cat fans in your area.
- Posts that are "bashing" or "inappropriate" in any nature, or harassing other members will NOT be tolerated. Posts or threads that are obvious attacks on other members or are blatant attempts to stir controversy on this site, will be deleted and an appropriate action will be taken. We will NOT tolerate abusive and or immature actions.
- Examples of abusive actions or items include unlawful, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, pornographic photos (including signatures and avatars), profane, political, or indecent posts or threats of any kind.
- Do not knowingly post any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes upon copyrights, trademarks, etc.
- Do not place advertisements or web/phone contact info to a business in signatures or posts for commercial intent unless you are a sponsor for the site. We also prohibit link(s) to external spamming agencies/websites.
- Members will be warned for making posts that do not adhere to the community guidelines. Members that refuse to adhere to site guidelines will be removed from the site.
- ArcticChat.com administration also reserves the right to revoke posting rights to members that "abuse" member privileges in any way.
- Duplicate accounts (members having more than one account) are prohibited & may result in suspension of posting privileges & possible banning of user accounts.
- Ride the Pride and please enjoy these forums.