• Total voters
421 - 440 of 490 Posts

·
5,963 Posts
we will be coming out for the day for sure

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
LOL....unless there are some who are not telling us, I find that amount odd considering the number of responses we got in this thread. Maybe some other club found your deal Matt!! Could be a group from Doo Talk or something. Oh wait....maybe the BIG boys are gonna show up :D

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jeff H @ Dec 28 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
LOL....unless there are some who are not telling us, I find that amount odd considering the number of responses we got in this thread. Maybe some other club found your deal Matt!! Could be a group from Doo Talk or something. Oh wait....maybe the BIG boys are gonna show up :D[/b]
i know a few a guys arent riding cats but there pretty good guys so im not complaining.

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
I didn't mean for that to sound like I was complaining, if it did. I was just surprised by the number of reservations compared to what we were hearing about here. It's good!! It'll be fun, doesn't matter what everybody rides.

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #430
im excited to ride.. plain and simple im going to ride. not much of a bar fly so...

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #432
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jeff H @ Dec 28 2009, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticKelly @ Dec 28 2009, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im excited to ride.. plain and simple im going to ride. not much of a bar fly so...[/b]
If I'm in a bar, it will only be to eat. Lets moto!!
[/b][/quote]

glad to see that. at least i know ill have one person that wants to ride and not sit in a bar.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticKelly @ Dec 28 2009, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jeff H @ Dec 28 2009, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticKelly @ Dec 28 2009, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im excited to ride.. plain and simple im going to ride. not much of a bar fly so...[/b]
If I'm in a bar, it will only be to eat. Lets moto!!
[/b][/quote]

glad to see that. at least i know ill have one person that wants to ride and not sit in a bar.
[/b][/quote]
x2 Cat happy

·
Registered
62 Posts
This sounds like a ton of fun even though I don't really know many of you well. If I can get a little more reliable vehicle lined up, and money isn't an issue, then I might be able to make it up there. If I'm out of luck on the reservations then I'll just bring a cot/air matress and sleep in the enclosed trailer with the sled. Haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm new to this site and I've been reading. My son (17) and I are going to try to make it. Sounds like a good time

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (junior71991 @ Jan 1 2010, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This sounds like a ton of fun even though I don't really know many of you well. If I can get a little more reliable vehicle lined up, and money isn't an issue, then I might be able to make it up there. If I'm out of luck on the reservations then I'll just bring a cot/air matress and sleep in the enclosed trailer with the sled. Haha[/b]
Don't ever sleep on an air mattress, especially on a cot.... in winter. VERY cold. Some type of foam pad is WAY better.

·
Registered
62 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jeff H @ Jan 2 2010, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Don't ever sleep on an air mattress, especially on a cot.... in winter. VERY cold. Some type of foam pad is WAY better.[/b]
I was planning on using the propane heater in there, just set the thermostat and forget it. No way am I sleeping in the cold! Ha

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
our get together is fastly approaching, and just wanted to bring this back to remind guys that they can still get rooms. we would love to have as many people as we could get. its gonna be a great time!!!!!!! Cat happy Cat happy

421 - 440 of 490 Posts