Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just purchased a CTEK battery maintainer from arctic cat it is in the 2010 book part number 5639-418. i figured this should help out with the stock battery always going dead. Anyhow this maintainer is built very well some of the best quality i've seen, it also comes with a factory plug so you can maintain the battery through the accessory plug, the unit is sealed tight and says it is rainproof not sure how water proof that is? Awesome charger and the price is pretty cheap at 64.00 cdn...

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (corcey24 @ Nov 12 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well i just purchased a CTEK battery maintainer from arctic cat it is in the 2010 book part number 5639-418. i figured this should help out with the stock battery always going dead. Anyhow this maintainer is built very well some of the best quality i've seen, it also comes with a factory plug so you can maintain the battery through the accessory plug, the unit is sealed tight and says it is rainproof not sure how water proof that is? Awesome charger and the price is pretty cheap at 64.00 cdn...[/b]

I got all my maintainers with that plug at Wal Mart for $20.00 each, $60 for all 3 of them, they also came with an extra accessory plug and regular clips. Sounds pretty expensive I dunno . JMO

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JD700EFI @ Nov 12 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (corcey24 @ Nov 12 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well i just purchased a CTEK battery maintainer from arctic cat it is in the 2010 book part number 5639-418. i figured this should help out with the stock battery always going dead. Anyhow this maintainer is built very well some of the best quality i've seen, it also comes with a factory plug so you can maintain the battery through the accessory plug, the unit is sealed tight and says it is rainproof not sure how water proof that is? Awesome charger and the price is pretty cheap at 64.00 cdn...[/b]

I got all my maintainers with that plug at Wal Mart for $20.00 each, $60 for all 3 of them, they also came with an extra accessory plug and regular clips. Sounds pretty expensive I dunno . JMO
[/b][/quote]
same here, the walmart one's work great.

·
Administrator
7,594 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.Moose @ Nov 13 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm using a Battery Tender Jr. its been working great for over a year now.[/b]

ME 2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts