Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
I didn't know they had a tech support. Just that call center that takes messages and you never hear from them anyway.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I left a message asking for assistance and they called back asking for more information, followed by a call with a complete answer to my question.
It does pay to be polite and nice in your requests.
Marv

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
They have a customer service phone number you can call. As far as a technical support number, that is only available for dealers. Mind you, it can't hurt to bounce your question of their CS phone number.
Contact Information
Arctic Cat Inc.
601 Brooks Avenue South
Thief River Falls, MN 56701
Phone: 218-681-8558
Fax: 218-681-3162
Home page: www.arcticcat.com

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Marv8999 @ Dec 20 2007, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I left a message asking for assistance and they called back asking for more information, followed by a call with a complete answer to my question.
It does pay to be polite and nice in your requests.
Marv[/b]

I have always been nice and polite to the lady that answers the phone or on the message that you get and have never received a return call, until I became a Instructor and started dealing with Amy which is no longer there, now I deal with others and still don't have any problems, unless I get the service center. Then forget it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
1994 artic cat sled 440 EFI

I am looking for a used electrical starter mount and ring gear,
for a 1994 prowler 440 EFI

Please let me know of anyone who may have this.
Thanks Servando Cat happy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts