Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone on here used Arctic Cats Rapid Shack? I'm wondering how much room you have inside to fish, how well does it work. It looks like a great way to fish and still be mobile. I would like to see some pictures of one in use if anyone has pictures available.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I have the hunting blind and there is a lot of room in them. From the machine to the door approx. 6 ft. I love mine and it works great. Sorry I dont have any picks though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have one that was on my ATV in the showroom. I got them to throw it in, but don't see myself using it so I have never even set it up. I would be willing to sell it or trade it for stuff I can use if anyone is interested. Shipping might be pricey though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone out there using one for ice fishing that has pictures of the shack up and of the amount of space inside the shack? Whats your opinions on it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ice Fishing Shack

Anyone out there using one for ice fishing that has pictures of the shack up and of the amount of space inside the shack? Whats your opinions on it?
I just bought an Arctic Cat 400 from someone who included a blue rapid shack for icefishing - that is what he used it for. I set it up and plan on selling it on ebay. It is in great shape, took me about 2 minutes to set up and 3 to take down. Lots of room inside. Plenty for two people sitting and fishing from two holes. I considered using it as a tent for hunting but know I won't use it enough. To make this work you need to purchase the cradle kit and canopy mounting kit from arctic cat. I have both of these. I can send you pictures if you are still interested. Like I said, I am planning on selling it if your are interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts