Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the topic states. I need some green pinstriping for my hood etc. My sled is a 79 Jag 3000f/c. I just picked up nos tunnel decals for 5 bucks each through mfg supply! I can't wait to put on. Now I am stuck with an all black hood. I need to add pinstriping and maybe and "arctic cat" or "jag" decal on the side. Where can I find pinstriping? Any help is appreciated.

Chris

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I would have thought you could get neon green pinstriping anywhere, but after looking, it seems I'm wrong. I got the green pinstripes for my 75 ElTigre hood as part of a complete decal kit from sledstuff.com. Maybe they'd sell just that portion of the decal kit to you? I dunno

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah ha.....found em! Went to my local autobody shop and they had 1 roll if vibrant green. Exact match! It's been sitting on the rack for 3 yrs now. Got it for $3.00! Anyway I attached a pic of progress so far. I will put "arctic cat" between the trim of the sides 3.5" tall by 15" wide in lime green. I will put my sled numbers and reg sticker at the bottom of both sides.

Tell me what you think. I added the trim around the vents on the top front. Does it look OK?

Trim mfg is PROSTRIPE. p/n is R20887 vibrant green, 1/8 " x 40'

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
looks really nice!

yea, i was tempted to bring my engine into my place during rebuild, but settled for the icehut and a nice fire in the boxstove. i see no problem with working on sleds in the living room! just carefull not to get anything dirty or the wife/miss's may get angry!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts