Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am on here to just vent my frustration and try to find assistance where I can find these Cat jerseys I am trying to order. Tried (2) different places online where I could find these jerseys - I ordered them and both places emailed back afterwards saying they dont have them - and Arctic Cat doesnt have them and they cancelled my order. Does anyone know where I can order them that will actually give me what I am ordering? Seems kind of ridiculous that Cat wont produce more of something that customers want? I could see if its an obsolete style and they are blowing it out to get rid of them but it does not appear to be the case? :angry:

Any help would be excellent.

I have tried lighthousemotorsports.com and Cannon Power both in MN.

Sincerely,
Happy to have snow in Wisconsin guy! Cat happyRockerdude

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,443 Posts
So I am on here to just vent my frustration and try to find assistance where I can find these Cat jerseys I am trying to order. Tried (2) different places online where I could find these jerseys - I ordered them and both places emailed back afterwards saying they dont have them - and Arctic Cat doesnt have them and they cancelled my order. Does anyone know where I can order them that will actually give me what I am ordering? Seems kind of ridiculous that Cat wont produce more of something that customers want? I could see if its an obsolete style and they are blowing it out to get rid of them but it does not appear to be the case? :angry:

Any help would be excellent.

I have tried lighthousemotorsports.com and Cannon Power both in MN.

Sincerely,
Happy to have snow in Wisconsin guy! Cat happyRockerdude

That jearsy no longer available. Cat only makes so many of them and changes them yearly. I know for a fact Lighthouse does not have that one anymore as i was there saturday. They had a blow out sale on a lot of that stuff recently. If you can get the Part number of the one you want, call light house and ask for katie she is pretty good at finding the odd stuff. Her number is 651-322-6614

I would also check with country cat in sauke centre minnesota, thomas snow sports in oglvie minnesota, RV sports and TRF, and Ken's sports. They tend to buy up all the odd ball items.

·
Super Moderator
8,443 Posts
light house had a couple of the white jersey in black not to long ago. I may bought the last one though. haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts