Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to talk to someone at arctic cat customer service? I have a question about a recall and I have sent multiple emails (with confirmation that they got them) and left multiple voicemails with calling the contact number listed on the website. It seems like when I call no matter what option I select it goes to voicemail.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Is there a way to talk to someone at arctic cat customer service? I have a question about a recall and I have sent multiple emails (with confirmation that they got them) and left multiple voicemails with calling the contact number listed on the website. It seems like when I call no matter what option I select it goes to voicemail.
It’s nearly impossible to contact A/C customer service, seems the only way to get an answer to a question is to stroll on down to your local A/C dealership and they should be able to answer your questions about a recall; many a people on site have tried to get an answer from A/C / Textron with no callbacks; even writing to them is futile. What A/C wants is you to go through the dealership, they probably want the consumer to roam around the showroom and possibly make a impulse buy. Another possible reason why customer service doesn’t reply is they would be swamped with customers questions and A/C would have to hire a lot of full time staff and supervisors and have to pass the bucks onto the consumers for their wages of full time staff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. What you said makes sense but it would make me not want to buy a new one if there would be no one to contact if there was any concerns that the dealer could/would not address. I have owned all of the 4 major brands of sleds and every other brand there was a customer service person that answered the phone and could answer questions about recalls etc.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thanks for the reply. What you said makes sense but it would make me not want to buy a new one if there would be no one to contact if there was any concerns that the dealer could/would not address. I have owned all of the 4 major brands of sleds and every other brand there was a customer service person that answered the phone and could answer questions about recalls etc.
In 2019 I wrote a extensive and well detailed message to A/C about opening a snowmobile training program for youth and people that want to learn how to snowmobile, I was at the time willing to purchase five Zr200’s and three Zr120’s, three Zr 3000’s and a whole lot of winter gear from A/C, I was hoping to get a little bit of a discount for such a large purchase totalling near or over $75,000 Canadian dollars. I informed them that getting the kids started on a Arctic Cat would more than likely keep them on a Cat and create brand loyalty….I have yet to receive a response…sad state of affairs for A/C. Yamaha has a training/ rental program in Southern Ontario and does quite well. I may have to get in contact with Yamahammer and see what can be done as no response from A/C is slowing me down from starting a training program. Covid has put the brakes on my hopes and dreams as well, can’t have people putting on winter gear that who knows wore it last. Thanks, Will.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts