Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using this forum to let people know that the Arctic Cat slogin for customer service appears to be "if eveythings fine, we're here for you, when you have problems, you're on your own"

I'll explain, i bought a brand new F1000 SP in December, rode it for 74 miles and the motor blew PTO side, I had it rebuilt under warrenty, rode it another 4miles - motor blew, the dealer explained that the ECU needed to be reflashed as it was leaning out in mid throttle. now the winter is almost over, i have 78 miles on a new machine, and still as of this post i have not gotten the machine back.

I called AC and they could do nothing, I called the dealer same thing. I've missed 3 snowmobiling trips as a result of this. I spoke to AC again yesterday, and they felt for me - great, all my friends feel for me, but still no sled, no riding, no weekends away.

Next sled will be based on customer service and a company dedecated to getting their valued customers back on the trails, I have 2 AC right now, 1 f1000 and 1 ZR900, both up for sale next season.

This experience has left a bad taste in my mouth, and I think the worst part was calling the Canadian customer service line, the recording indicates that they will not take calls, but rather emails and/or fax. -

what happened to customer service, is it dead? What happened to AC, a company that was once my favorite snowmobile designer.

I have told my friends and colleges about this experience, and as the saying goes "a good thing is told to 1 person, a bad thing is told to 10 persons" This is a simple Permutation - I've been sledless for 6 weeks combined and talked about my lemon nearly everyday. Based on n(n + 1)(n + 2)...(n + r − 1), thats a lot of pleople that know about my experience.

Please respond, I'm willing to answer by email or fax - isn't that the canadian arctic cat way.

All the best with your sleds, and remember, if it breaks, you're on your own.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply, and your right the dealer has dropped the ball, but when i tried to talk to AC about the dealer not living up to customer service, i got nowhere.

I don't know the history of DOO and customer service, however, just answering the phone and tring to reolve this would be a start. Thanks, again in advance, I hope you don't have to go through this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.