Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=67597:Color_Event_Flyer.pdf]Check this out. Huge ride in southern IL..... :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
I may try to make it. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BIGPIMPIN300 @ Mar 28 2007, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[attachment=67597:Color_Event_Flyer.pdf]Check this out. Huge ride in southern IL..... :thumbsup:[/b]

You gonna be there, BigPimpin, rollin' on your doves? I dunno :lol: na na

·
Registered
41 Posts
they will have a band saturday night. Saturday and sunday there are mud drags and poker runs. and you can ride the area if your on a cat for free. I would make sure that you can get in the park thursday night before you drive down. I will be there friday evening about 5 or 530 so I can set up camp and maybe hit the trails for an hour or two. We are suppose to find out the rates for camping and all that stuff this weekend so I will keep you updated.

Leor is old strip mining property and they now have over 700 acres. The outer loop that they have is about 6 or so miles long and is great for any skill level. There are many new trails and many old trails to be riden. There is mud rocks and much more. By far Leor is one of my favorite places to ride. they also have 2 tracks, one that is in the woods and one that is open up by the main area.

There will be camping where you can, it will be $8 bucks for area that you camp at and I am pretty sure that is per night that you stay. They have electric hook up also but that may be more for where you camp at. They will be open on Friday the 20th so you can camp that night. There are a few of us going down that night to camp and get stuff set up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts