Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have compiled a YouTube playlist (see link below) with all of the 'Action Videos' that Arctic Cat released from 1989 to 2015. The only one's I'm missing are 1990 and 2013.

These are the consumer VHS tapes and DVD's that came out each year that featured the respective models of snowmobiles for that year.

Some of the videos were captured and uploaded by me...any of the one's uploaded by 'Arctic Angie' (my wife's YouTube account). Others were provided by other YouTube members.

Anyway, here is the YouTube playlist...enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIrzK3qUF4CjpvT_TiWw9vk0rpkbXp9zq

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Playlist updated with the 2007 video. Please use the link in the previous post.

Moving forward...
Still looking for the 1992 video
Going to update the 1996 video as current 96 video in playlist cuts off early and doesn't show full video.
Looking to upgrade the 1993 video as current video is poor quality (sound cuts out and video noise from source tape).

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Added the 2008 video to the play list.

This particular video is very neat. I like the way they did the 'Technology' section, where they had the designers talking about their respective technology, how it works and why they chose it. Haven't seen that in the other action videos before. Also the feature film is quite interesting with some neat archive footage and the section on Andy Avelis vintage racing sled collection is way cool.

Also, on a smaller note, this is the first action video that is in 16x9 ratio, standard definition.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Some major updating on the playlist today...

First, updated with the 1989 action video. This is the oldest action video from Arctic Cat that I'm aware of.

Next, a rare video from Arctic Cat called "Arctic Blast". Its hosted by ESPN's Larry Maiers and is more of a general look at snowmobiling and snowmobile racing, but with exclusively Arctic Cat snowmobiles, from 1991

Also added, the 'hard for me to find' 1992 Arctic Cat action video.

Last, updated with some of the newer videos...2009, 2010 and 2011 videos uploaded.

Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts