Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Easy to do. i removed the crappy round filter box and ran it up with 2 inch Pvc thru the factory hole in the frame and put a uni filter with bucket to cover. The belt intake is almost ran for you. cut the curve off where it goes thru the opening next to the handle bars and add a 2" fenco fitting and extend with a 2 " pvc pipe. The rear belt exhaust will need a 1000 Tcat mud pro fitting to make the curve around the bely box the run 2' pvc around the front rt shock mount and up thru the 425 removable cover behind the 2 intake snorkle risers.

·
Registered
177 Posts
how about that, i just bought a 425i yesterday as well and was wondering the same thing.
except you could add a lift kit to that too....

·
Registered
177 Posts
yeah, im having a tough time finding anything for it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
how about that, i just bought a 425i yesterday as well and was wondering the same thing.
except you could add a lift kit to that too....
Ok easy to lift. Add regular cat front shocks to the front to add 2". For the rear redrill bottom shock mount hole 3/4" up and over in the lower a arm. That will also give ya a 2" lift.

Reactions: 09MudPro

·
Registered
155 Posts
Make your own by redrilling rear arms and using regular cat front shocks.

Reactions: 09MudPro

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ok easy to lift. Add regular cat front shocks to the front to add 2". For the rear redrill bottom shock mount hole 3/4" up and over in the lower a arm. That will also give ya a 2" lift.
Make your own by redrilling rear arms and using regular cat front shocks.
cool! thanks for the info! youre not worried about weakening the a-arm?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nope, if you would see the crap I put my bikes though you would understand why....Cat needs to follow me around making commercials,lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts