Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone want to ride Lake Fenton with me this week?

I live across the street from Lake Fenton on Little Long Lake. From my house i can ride 6 lakes and well over 50 miles of shorelines. I can put 100 miles easy jumping lake to lake. Was thinking of having a meet-up Sunday and maybe Monday for anyone who wants to stay local but get some miles on. Looks like we are gonna get slammed again Sat and Sun with 6"-10" I have a private access point to L.Fenton across the street from my place and a big yard for trucks and trailers. If anyone wants to ride post it up here and let's make a plan. More sleds the better! I have all week off so will be riding every day this week after this storm. So let me know what days work for ya.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And the Lakes are good to go. Ice is safe. Watched 30 or more sleds and fisherman on it today. Better than iv'e seen in years with the new snow.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I got that stupid Flu bug but just had to do a quick 28 miles on Lake Fenton today. It actually made me feel much better after laying in bed the last 2 days. Tons of sleds out braapin, Gonna be great after this storm. Ice is thick, saw 2 trucks parked about 30 feet apart. Gonna do some lake jumping later this week 4sure. I can hit Lake Fenton, Silver Lake, , Loon Lake, Squaw Lake, Lake Tupper, Pomenah Lake, Crane Lake, Byram Lake, Marl Lake, Dickenson Lake and a few more small ones in between. Well over 100 miles of shoreline from my house. Finally gonna have enough snow to do it up right! ClapCat happy:sledder: Let it snow!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts