Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been gone for a while and i was wondering if anyone has solved the problem of these dynatechs cutting out? a while back some people where trying to bypass the roll over sensor? any results from this or anything else tried?? thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
I sent mine back to Dyna and they sent me a new updated model. It is closer in size to the the OEM in thickness so it also fits better in the mount. I haven't had a cutout with it, but I also have not used my ATV much since replacement.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well that would explain you not having the trouble like before!! :) i wonder if it is a componet issue with Dynatech, it only happens to me when i ride hard thru the bumps.. i never notice it when i am just cruising or giving the kids rides... i wonder if i brace the box with some cloth and keep it snug... ill try it this weekend and check back.... any luck bypassing the roll over sensor though???

·
Registered
64 Posts
mine seemed to be cutting out on flat trails with small or no bumps.

·
Registered
61 Posts
talked with dynatek and what he said is that arctic cat changed the roll over sensors in late 05-06 and the old cdi didnt work well with their change. i just sent mine back and waiting the new one. would rather try change out then start ripping my machine apart

1 - 7 of 7 Posts