Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this last night, hill climber; did A/C build this puppy in the past? Snow-X, and Cross County for ‘22 are chalk full of new innovations, more than likely are going to be available on next year’s sleds; just my speculation.

·
Super Moderator
9,223 Posts
Interesting. . .
I can certainly see the R-SX skid making it to the consumer market in a closely similar setup. I noticed the tunnel appears to use a bit different taper/slope behind the seat? It is always tough to tell with pre release photos. The front skid movement could certainly change the rear skid free travel and coupling effect.
The R-M is something. I see the HCR (Hardcore) is still in the lineup. Not sure if the R-M is the new HCR or a specific race sled?

Reactions: William Stern Jr.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting. . .
I can certainly see the R-SX skid making it to the consumer market in a closely similar setup. I noticed the tunnel appears to use a bit different taper/slope behind the seat? It is always tough to tell with pre release photos. The front skid movement could certainly change the rear skid free travel and coupling effect.
The R-M is something. I see the HCR (Hardcore) is still in the lineup. Not sure if the R-M is the new HCR or a specific race sled?
favoritos, there is a lot more info on the site for which I found the photos, for I’m not sure if I can post the site’s name. 🤔 I’m just a freshman here, and I wish to stay as well! 🐈‍⬛

1 - 3 of 3 Posts