Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the UP, and there is definetly something up w/ my suspension. I just had my shocks rebuilt in my 2003, but it just isn't sucking up the moguls like it used to.

I'm thinking of just upgrading to a 2007 F6/F8 Sno Pro. Has anyone had these new sleds out in the moguls? How is the handling through the turns and bumps?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hands down the 03 chassis has nothing on the new chassis in the mogals.

simply stated

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have both sleds and from what I can tell (with limited snow) the F* wins HANDS DOWN!

-Ski Ya
[attachment=59518:p1010328.JPG]
good to see you enjoy the summer too!

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey.I was the biggest fan of the firecat chassis and I had the chance to try a prototype F chassis last year for 3 days and it is not even close. That new chassis is the best by far.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skiya @ Jan 3 2007, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have both sleds and from what I can tell (with limited snow) the F* wins HANDS DOWN!

-Ski Ya
good to see you enjoy the summer too![/b]

Definetly enjoy the summer! If you ever need anything in terms of foot'n/skiing/boarding let me know. I give good discounts to fellow sledders :) CHICAGO MASTERCRAFT ALL THE WAY!

Back on topic.....sounds like its time to trade the 2003 in! Going from an 03 F7, what would the 07 F6 feel like? Is there a big difference in power?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (erkoehler @ Jan 3 2007, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skiya @ Jan 3 2007, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-Ski Ya

Definetly enjoy the summer! If you ever need anything in terms of foot'n/skiing/boarding let me know. I give good discounts to fellow sledders :) CHICAGO MASTERCRAFT ALL THE WAY!

Back on topic.....sounds like its time to trade the 2003 in! Going from an 03 F7, what would the 07 F6 feel like? Is there a big difference in power?
[/b][/quote]

Hey good news on the discount thing, I may need one of those in a couple of years. My wife skis and my kids will be soon and the old Bass boat might be getting tired soon. She even tried to barefoot last year. We had a friend on our lake that was trying to teach her. looked to painful for me.

And back on subject, even though I got a Z1, wow it out handles my F7 I have to say!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Cat Man @ Jan 3 2007, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (erkoehler @ Jan 3 2007, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skiya @ Jan 3 2007, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-Ski Ya

[/b][/quote]

Hey good news on the discount thing, I may need one of those in a couple of years. My wife skis and my kids will be soon and the old Bass boat might be getting tired soon. She even tried to barefoot last year. We had a friend on our lake that was trying to teach her. looked to painful for me.

And back on subject, even though I got a Z1, wow it out handles my F7 I have to say!
[/b][/quote]

Barefooting is AWESOME....can't be the rush :) Let me know whenever your in the market! [email protected]

I am debating whether to keep the 03 F7 for the rest of the winter, or trade in now and have a new sled for 2 months of riding.

·
Registered
561 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (erkoehler @ Jan 3 2007, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am debating whether to keep the 03 F7 for the rest of the winter, or trade in now and have a new sled for 2 months of riding.[/b]
Tough call. If you can get a good deal now I'd trade.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What are people paying for the F8 SP and F1000 SP?

It really sucks that I know I could wait until March and get a smoking deal when the 08's come out :(

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had the same debate over F6 or F8 . . . Having the f7 I think the F6 would be a let down, performance wise the 7 & 8 are very close!

Go Mastercraft!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Erkoehler, see my post on my first ride on the F-8. Also gotta respond to your avatar. I've been a tournament driver and skier for years. One of my best buddies has been on Mastercraft's promo team for over 20 years, and I am also great buddies with the other Mastercraft promo guys in our region. We get up to Wilmington from time to time. I'm a Nautique promo, but love your boats. Hope you have a great winter and move plenty of boats this spring! :thumbsup:

This is our ski site.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skeboy @ Jan 5 2007, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Erkoehler, see my post on my first ride on the F-8. Also gotta respond to your avatar. I've been a tournament driver and skier for years. One of my best buddies has been on Mastercraft's promo team for over 20 years, and I am also great buddies with the other Mastercraft promo guys in our region. We get up to Wilmington from time to time. I'm a Nautique promo, but love your boats. Hope you have a great winter and move plenty of boats this spring! :thumbsup:

This is our ski site.[/b]
Nice Ski Site!
Thumbs up from an old "x-pro skier" I love it!

Ski ya

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2007 is going to be a great year for MasterCraft, and Chicago MasterCraft. The 2007 Tournament Team boat is one of the best boats MC has ever built!

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
I'd wait and get an 08 considering all the problems they are having with these 07's. Just stick it out on the 03 for a couple months if you can.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skislut @ Jan 5 2007, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Any one of you guys get me ski pro pricing on a new 70" Monza?[/b]
Not sure what you mean by "Ski Pro" pricing....but if you want a discount, yes.

I'll look into ordering an HO ski. We don't stock them. However I know for sure that I can order you a Radar ski....these are supposed to be the best on the market now. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
86 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (erkoehler @ Jan 3 2007, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What are people paying for the F8 SP and F1000 SP?

It really sucks that I know I could wait until March and get a smoking deal when the 08's come out :([/b]

If you shop around you will get a good deal now dealers need to get rid of inventory i paid $8797 otd on a spring order but i am hearing dealers are getting close to that now.....no snow..no sales...good deals

1 - 20 of 23 Posts