Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some decals for my ZL and I was trying to find some sites for decals. Thanks for all your help!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
check the sponsors on the right side of the screen

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
There's no better option for graphics that ArcticFX (look over here ===================>)

Jordan does a bang-up job and delivers nothing but top notch stuff. Otherwise, if it's just little decals you're looking for like the sheet with different Arctic Cat decals ... just head to your dealer.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
They are all over there, or atleast 31 of them :lol:

Try clearing your browser history (cookies, temp internet files, history log) and see if that fixes the problem. All people on the forum should be able to see them.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I dunno about the not seeing the side bar but i cant post a normal post i have to use fast post or my explorer shuts down...i tried clearing all the stuff out (cookies, history, temp files) and nothing is working and dont know what to do about it. i would have started a topic about it instead of askin on here but....i can do topics either so...lol any help would be great

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Guys, we have had to members before. I am guess that those of you that cannot see the member sponsor grahics are running Norton as your anti-virus program? If so, you will need to adjust some settings in there for them to show up. Firecatsrt had this same problem in the past as well as other members and once they changed their anti-virus settings, they appeared.

Nick

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I am actually running checkpoint integrity flex but perhaps it has the same issues as Norton. Does anyone have any idea what needed to be changed in Norton?

Edit, well you are absolutely correct about it being the virus protection software, just disabled it and all the sponsors show!
Working on figuring it out now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts