Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy wants to get a new sled, but not sure if F8 will be much faster than his F7???? Even if someone has lined up a 1000 against a F7 info is good... Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (speed_freek @ Jan 22 2007, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Buddy wants to get a new sled, but not sure if F8 will be much faster than his F7???? Even if someone has lined up a 1000 against a F7 info is good... Thanks[/b]
they arent that impressive yet,a real good running f7 will run just as good till 80-90mph, but give guys time to figure them out they have to have alot left in them

·
Registered
5 Posts
raced a f8 with my wifes stock f6 with clutch kit and we also raced with a bone stock 05 f7 and both f6 andf7 out run it in any distance and also from roll on.have some freinds that have been on vacation up north and have had the same results. i have rode the f8 and feel that the stock clutching is very poor we are going to try some clutching and see what we can gain.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
My buddy is running his 05 F7 against F8's,F1000's and some mach Z's up in Alberta and can trade wins with some of the bigger sleds.

The F8's however don't seem to match up very well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts