Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 450i xc with code U 0155 and a P were it tells you what gear your in, code is lcd gauge communication lost and now the fuel pump will not turn on it has no spark and starter button dont work.

·
Administrator
35,415 Posts
Check your battery as in get it load tested

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Multimeter said 15+ volts and I jumped starter solenoid and cranks fine. Jumped relay for fuel pump and it runs. It is like something is telling it to not send power to pump, start button, I jumped the pump had it running and jumped starter solenoid at same time and it didn't start ... so no spark either...

·
Administrator
35,415 Posts
If your battery is reading 15 volts you have a battery issue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you think that would cause my issue? To much voltage so ecu keeping it from letting machine crank over or turn pump on?. The display turns on and lights work but that's it.

·
Administrator
35,415 Posts
It s hard to say. Cats are very voltage sensitive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The battery reads 13.68 and still nothing..... no start button power no fuel pump power. Do you think that the lcd gauge would keep all of it from coming on? did test on tilt sensor like done in manual and it hit .1 volts then nothing manual said it should have .5.... could the ecu be junk?

·
Administrator
35,415 Posts
Have you checked all your fuses?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
2 Participants
Bteugeneh
Arctic Cat Forum
Arctic Cat forum is a community to discuss Arctic Cat 400, 440, 500, 650, snowmobiles, sleds, ATV's and more. Join the fun!
Full Forum Listing