Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
honesty would never go back to the stock seat on this body style ever, you sit up a little higher and with a three inch riser its 100 times better riding, my back never gets sore after riding all day hard. I fricken love this thing

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thinking about doing this what is the difficulty rating out of 5 and i think i saw these boss seats for 460 dollars? also the weight benifits where minus 4.5 pounds?! i would be then down 16-18 lighter than stock and about 35 pounds lighter than our zl

·
Registered
63 Posts
Love the seat. Used to wear a kidney belt for back support but the new position seems to be a better fit and after a 100 mile plus ride back felt fine.

Very easy to install, just be careful when cutting off the seat base that you don't accidently cut into the tank. Been there, done that.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THANKS GUYS!!! great pics and info i will get one in next couple of weeks there only $399 now, do not know how much they use to be

My back is my problem. extra couple of inches of seat height could realy help "AND NOT TRYING TO TIP SLED OVER BY MYSELF" SENDING ME TO DOCTORS and stuck on couch for a couple of weeks

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am looking into purchasing the BOSS Seat and riser and have some questions. I have a 2003 ZR900 with 136 track extensions.

What do you do with the tail light? Where can I get a taller riser and cable extensions? Any help would be great!

·
Registered
63 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kawiultra99 @ Jan 12 2010, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am looking into purchasing the BOSS Seat and riser and have some questions. I have a 2003 ZR900 with 136 track extensions.

What do you do with the tail light? Where can I get a taller riser and cable extensions? Any help would be great![/b]
The seat I ordered from the above link came with led's installed.
You can order risers and extensions from various part dealers as well as your local cat dealer.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Nice looking sled gunner F5!!! Wish mine looked that good!

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
I have a highrise on my 97 ZR 440. Expensive? Yep! Worth it? Every damn penny!! A long day becomes MUCH easier.

·
Registered
5 Posts
[attachment=144883:sled_1.jpg][attachment=144884:sled_1.jpg][ heres mine best money i ever spent. my back and but would kill me on the stocker but with this it hasnet been a problem.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts