Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just signed up on the group. Brief history. I used to own an Arctic Cat back in 1992. Had it for quite awhile but then eventually sold it as it stopped getting used due to several winters we had up here with practically no snow. Anyways, I just bought a new sled December 27th and am back at it. It's awesome, not to mention great to be back. I'm accessorizing my sled with lots of extra's and was wondering what people thought of these LED lights that you see on places like EBAY for snowmobiles? I know when I had my '92 cat, I bought those red strip lights that were mounted between the seat and the frame. Any of you remember those? Looked totally cool, but the downfall was they didn't come with an inline fuse and I fried my fly wheel. So because of that, I'm hesitant when it comes to these extra 'lights' they sell. Obviously I would put an inline fuse now, but just wondering if anyone has them on your sleds and what you think? Or what is everyone's opinions anyways. Thanks. :yo_sup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Might be a little too late now, but anyway I got soem green ones from ebay 2 years ago and wired them to my 04 F6's headlights and put them in the girlls but it wasnt as bright as they claimed so I took them off before I sold it. It was worth the 20 bucks or so.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts