Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else think we should have a Sub-forum or something for the pinned technical write ups?

Is this possible?

It's all good info, but pretty soon I'll be looking at posts starting on page 2.

Just curious if anyone feels the same or am I just that bored?

:site:

Later
Molsondrinkr

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yep.

stellarpod

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
some of them could be put together,but a link to one in the other one that it related.
like the first post should just be links to the other threads would work good i think.. :D

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I actually suggested this exact idea to the admin a couple days ago, and yet still not even a reply or action takein I dunno

If it does go anywhere then I'm hoping to have the forum locked so no new topics can be posted (they need to be moved there by mods) to prevent flooding and inappropiate post there.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoFastCat @ Feb 14 2007, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I actually suggested this exact idea to the admin a couple days ago, and yet still not even a reply or action takein I dunno

If it does go anywhere then I'm hoping to have the forum locked so no new topics can be posted (they need to be moved there by mods) to prevent flooding and inappropiate post there.[/b]
Yea, those danged admins and mods don't know shEEt :p

:tongue_nana:

Sounds like a gooda idea to me.

Jay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.