Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow..... Good Catch! I never would have caught that. I looked up pictures of other 05 sno pro 900 and sure enough they look different. Makes a person wonder about the other sleds he is selling with low miles......

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there is a thread on dootlak about the doos apparently one of the doos he was selling used to belong to a dootalk member I think 00 or 01 Cat stopped putting the green logo on the speedos and other are right it is not a sno pro I doesn't have the shocks or the logos on the tunnel

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I "asked the seller a question I thought it would be there for all to see but it was not this was his responce "I AM NOT SURE I BOUGHT THE SLED FROM A BUDDY WHO LOST HIS JOB LAST YEAR. I CAN TRY TO FIND OUT FOR YOU. BUT I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THE MILES WERE CORRECT . THANKS " The ball is really rolling over on Dootalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice find. I recently had the same thing happen to me. I sold a polaris on craigslist with almost 5000 miles on it and not 5 days later the guy reposted it in the same city with 4000 miles on it. So I made an ad regarding his and about 24hrs later he took his posting down. He then posted it a couple weeks later again but I did not put up another ad. This really made me mad. I buy sleds fix them up and resell them but would never do a speedo switch. Thats B.S. and they deserve a good A$$ kicken.

·
Registered
89 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts