Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never heard any hype about new releases or spring releases for that matter. Is cat or did they release anything new. I waiting for them to release a 4 stroker comparible to the apex. As of now, they don't come close imo.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fircat_Freak @ Feb 17 2007, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Never heard any hype about new releases or spring releases for that matter. Is cat or did they release anything new. I waiting for them to release a 4 stroker comparible to the apex. As of now, they don't come close imo.[/b]
THEY GOT THE Z1

·
Registered
555 Posts
the only news from cat has been they are letting people go... the buisness is in a nose dive.. the biggest new sled launch in the history of the company was a flop. bng for 08...

·
Registered
367 Posts
It's a little wierd not hearing anything thus far about the 2008 lineup. Seems you at least get a hint as to what is coming....not this year, other than that phony picture of the black Crossfire.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Just wait and be patient until Arctic Cat announces on their website of the new 2008 Lineup. All you gotta do is go in the website and sign up for their announcement news and whatnot. I dunno :thumbsup:

:stop_nono: I simply will not deal with or listen to anybody's BS until I see their announcement sometime Mid-March. :sure_ok:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts