Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there, i sold my sabercat a little while ago, and i am going to get a crossfire pobley the 500 or 600, but anyways thats not the point. i just wanted to see what all of you have done to your crossfires. I dont want to do anything with the engine. I am looking for the outsides. I was think windshield, Skid plates, A-arm skid plates, and all of that other good stuff. So please post pics !!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Haven't done too much on it since I've been busy riding instead of working on it. :super_happy: However, I did stud it, mounted the GPS, and put some shock protectors on since those will get beat up otherwise. I may add some handguards on depending on how cold they get (haven't needed em yet at 30 degrees). Next summer I'll probably get into some powder coating, polishing, painting, etc and also look at doing something to prevent snow buildup on the running boards.

[attachment=59748:CIMG0429.JPG]

[attachment=59749:CIMG0437.JPG]

[attachment=59751:CIMG0574.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
how fast does your sled go with that many studs, I see you went 4,2,4. I'm asking because I went 4,2,2,4. and I lost mph by 104-106 down to 94-96. I lost rpm's as well, from 7920-7950 down to 7600. Anything to tell me to try will be appreciated. my elavation is about 1400 in Canada.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts