Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:devil_angry: whats up everybody. im sick of all thos anti snowmobile people out there, you know who im talking about. its the person who says why buy a new sled when theres no snow, well i say they can kiss my a**. im in the army and i havent been home to ride in mi since 04 but i still have the love for the sport. i just bought a new 2007 crossfire 8 snopro and i cant even use it till the winter of 08 cause ill be deployed again to iraq for the 2nd time in 3 years. best belive once i get back from iraq in july of 08 and i can come home finally ill be on my sled once the snow falls. if anyone is looking for people to ride with then let me know and we can start chating so once i get back we can get a group going.

·
Registered
744 Posts
welcome call Thanks for serving our country! I'm in Freeland, so kinda neighbors when you're home. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
thanks for being over there and stay safe thumbguy

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thanks for serving your country and in turn that serves my country. I know a lot of people think different.But that is my thoughts.
Again I say thanks, and have a safe tour. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thank you so much if it wasn't for you and our fellow service people we would be fighting at home and they would be killing our kids and grandkids. Check out our clubs web page www.fogracing.org.com ( FOG = Fat Old Guys) If you or any service person would like to ride with us in the Spokane, WA area drop us a line. We will figure out the sled.

Be safe :beer_cheers:

[attachment=59272:Going_down.jpg]

[attachment=59273:commancheo_shonk.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks for serving "OUR" country. As an AF Vet from the '60's I'm proud of all are service men and women. Keep up the good work and keep safe. You are in my prayers.
Hope when you get back you get the rides your looking forward to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts