Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
gr8 ski! Had them on my 04F7, Sold my F7, So I put them on my wifes 06 F6r.. she's right on my *** in the twisties... I put Slim Jim dualies on them.

·
Team ArcticChat
6,971 Posts
I found they darted like crazy on my F7. Mine was a trail sled.. Ended up with USI triple threats stage 2. Worked great!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I have them on my 03 F7. on hard pack trails, no advantage, on loose snow, they turn where you want to go. I don't think they dart any less, or more then the factory skis. Biggest advantages I would say is, you can ride harder in loose snow & know your going to turn. & they keep your sled up higher when riding off trail, where the factory skis let you sink. Only down side, is they take more effort to steer. 200 mile day, you will be worn out. If I had to pay full price again to buy them, I would probably pass. But they are still much better than the factory ski IMO.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I have them on my 03 440/700 S/P and my 10 CFR 8 and they both turn like thier on rails, I have them outfitted with Bergstrom Triple Points with ski savers and shims and they have zero darting, oh and they do get heavy toward the end of the day.........but not enough to replace them with something else!!Cat happy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Gottem on my 05 sno pro f-7 with a big bore in it, best aftermarket ski I've rode! They do get heavy if your sawing through the twisties but you never wonder if your going to turn.....lol

·
Team ArcticChat
6,971 Posts
For what's it worth I found the USI's to be just as aggressive in the corners as C&A but easier steering effort. Ran mine with 7.5 shapers.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have them on my 03 440/700 S/P and my 10 CFR 8 and they both turn like thier on rails, I have them outfitted with Bergstrom Triple Points with ski savers and shims and they have zero darting, oh and they do get heavy toward the end of the day.........but not enough to replace them with something else!!Cat happy

x2 ! terrific combination

1 - 12 of 12 Posts