Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am switching from arctic cat apv to amsoil. Do you like the amsoil? I have been hearing some bad things about it, but who do you believe. I take very good care of my equipment, so i dont plan on any problems with it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I haven't bought it since my membership ran out, but I intend to re-join soon because I'm sick of paying $40/gallon for oil locally.

As for it's quality, I ran my first gallon of APV oil through my 02 ZL SS when it was new and since then the sled has seen nothing except amsoil. The powervalves finally got stuck at around 2,000 miles. That's good enough for me! I just bought a new crossfire and it'll be getting amsoil from day one.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Anyone in the Forestport/Remsen NY area know where you can get AMSOIL? There is one place in the Riverside Mall that asks $33 per gallon which is nuts.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Hey All, I am the amsoil sponsor on this site. Ask me any questions you wish. I sell wholesale without you having to pay the membership. I can also help out with information if you wish to become a dealer yourself. Just click the Amsoil logo under sponsors.

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts