Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a ride today with 2 BF 750's, and a 700 Prairie. There's still 12-18" of snow on the ground here, my AC was the only one that didn't get stuck, even when I was breaking trail. The added ground clearance helped alot, and I was surprised but I think that my stock goodyears out performed their dunlops. On the rivers they were a good bit faster, but climbing hills and going through the rough stuff the H1 was the champ. Next time I'll get some better pics.
[attachment=67829:DSC04008.JPG]
[attachment=67830:DSC04009.JPG]
[attachment=67831:DSC04012.JPG]
This was right before he had to get winched up the hill.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
looks like fun. Snow rules :chug:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Nice good picks gotta love the cats.

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Looks like a great time was had by ALL!! :super_happy: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Sweet! I have to agree, the goodyears rs is a great snow trail breaker, we have put on 40+ miles behind my house in Maine, 12-18 inches of snow when it was here...I never got stuck...but the other guys with 589s..no so good in the snow...I felt like i was floating over it at times, but also had it in high gear and givin her some!! :super_happy: Looks like you guys had some fun!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was a blast, can't wait to go out again. It was a blistering 41 degrees out, hope it continues to stay warm. Next time I'm gonna be a little more prepared and bring some "refreshments".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts