Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is AKArctic Cats 650 amd my 500 out playing in the snow today..

here is AkArcticcat on his kitty..

my kitty playing in the trees... dang cats...

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
kewlpics :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Looks cold!! What were the temps like?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
up there in the mountains it was warmer than where I live int he valley... but it was around 20 F degrees above 0... and at the house in teh valley it was 8 F

alot better than last weekend when I was out it was -30 F :D

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
:cold: Pretty cold, but looks like a great place to ride!! Keep the pics coming! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AKArcticCat @ Jan 15 2007, 06:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was burning up at 20 degrees. Was really fun, and an awesome place to ride can't wait to do it again.[/b]
so you actually had fun :D

I am thinking of going up tomorrow and taking the kids ATV and firing up the sled and hitting the trails call me in the morning and see if we are going if you want to put some more miles on your Cat..

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steeles4 @ Jan 15 2007, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Cool pic's. Thanks for sharing![/b]
any time I go out every weekend riding :D sometimes the digi cam dont work though due to the cold lol

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Nice pics fellas. At least you didn't have to call the fire dept to get your cat out of the trees.
JD

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
as i sit here in the wheelhouse, on my boat, it is 36F out side i have a heater less than a foot away from my feet and am still freezing. you guys are, as we say on these boats "throwed off"

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mrmrezg @ Jan 16 2007, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
as i sit here in the wheelhouse, on my boat, it is 36F out side i have a heater less than a foot away from my feet and am still freezing. you guys are, as we say on these boats "throwed off"[/b]

hahaah you should come up and play with us in the cold :D or in the summer in the mud and muskeg :D

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Looks like fun - we finally just got some snow yesterday (pretty rare for eastern Ontario to be this late)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts