Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the turn around normally is with airdam? today makes 9 weeks and nothing. I've been able to contact him like twice about a month ago and nothing since. I've called today and emailed at least 4 times the last 3 weeks with no reply. Man I was really psyched about finally sending my clutches but it's been a bummer this far.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Werent you warned? He does great work but his CS and turn around is HORRIBLE.
Keep the pressure on him is all I can suggest.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea before I sent them I asked him what the turn around would be and got its usually 2 weeks but he was behind so probably 4 weeks. well my clutches got there April 12th. really wasnt wanting to be down 3 months.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
So?
Have you gotten in touch with him or gotten your clutches back yet?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
talked to him yesterday and my clutches are finally done and headed home lol
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Have you gotten them yet?
Installed?
Performance?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got em on today. gotta say I'm not overly impressed. did stage 1 and 2 with lighter rollers and new secondary spring and cant tell much difference. maybe I'm just expecting to much from this 04 500.

·
Administrator
37,888 Posts
Do the dynojet carb kit and the exhaust mod.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive veen waiting 6weeks for my clutches and airdam just said they lost them. Now i cant get ahold of them its been 1 week with no response since they said they lost my clutch. HELP PLEASE. I dont know what to do i call email text everyday and nothing

·
Administrator
37,888 Posts
Those are the joys of dealing with Adam(airdam). You will eventually get them back. May take months.

Reactions: AlexG.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
It's hunting season. They will probably be found and finished after the season is over. Let us know how long it takes.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wouldnt mind it taking months if they would just say that but to tell me my parts are lost and not to respond anymore on how to resolve this issue or they could just tell me off and say i need to buy new clutches thats thatd be ok alteast i know what to do but this being unsolved is where im furious

·
Administrator
37,888 Posts
His customer service skills are not very good.

·
Administrator
37,888 Posts
Try phoning from a different number

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Ha know if he said he lost them then he's responsible for replacing them..but wait... that means he would actually have to replace them.. jeezzz can't win either way. Just show up at his door.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I wish i could show up at his door but thats 1000miles and 14hrs away
Lol so how important are your clutches to you?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts