Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While i was over on nyrocs i noticed them talking about super atvs aftermarket power steering. They started a thread because they didnt offer it for suzukis and with a staggering amount of guys sending emails in they are now building one for them.

So lets send in a ton of emails requesting one for our cats, even if you dont want one send one anyway to help us guys who REALLY want it lol.

Just copy and paste and send this to their email

Dear SuperATV.com

It has come to my attention that you don't carry the Ezsteer aftermarket power steering for the Arctic Cat Atvs (500-1000s all use the same frame)... I respectively request that you consider adding this product to your inventory. Arctic Cat didn't install OEM power steering for number of years and there is a considerable amount of us that don't have power steering and it would be a nice upgrade to our bikes.

Please consider this request and thank you for your time.

Best regards.

Their email : [email protected]

Hope we can make this happen Rockerdude

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Sent!

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Just sent an email as well. I'm interested enough to have questions about it!! hahahahaha Thanks for the info dude!!

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just sent an email as well. I'm interested enough to have questions about it!! hahahahaha Thanks for the info dude!!
Ask them away man more the better...they replied to me already and said they are considering it. So couple dozen people or more and we should have it

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sent....from all 8 of my various email addresses!

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Administrator
38,873 Posts
Sent from my two lol
Is there any prices ?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
I sent the email for you poor powerless boys because I remember the days of sore arms and shoulders.:lol:

·
Administrator
38,873 Posts

·
Administrator
38,873 Posts
Everyone please send an email.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Sent from 6 emails, 3 from the wifes email and had my dad do it too. so 10 more.. Flood Away!

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
I'm on board with an email sent. :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF SISSY'S! Hahaha.

Sent:::::::::::::::::::::: just to help AC lovers like myself :)
Hello. I see you guys have a aftermarket power steering kit for ATV's. I was wondering if you make them for other models such as Arctic Cat ATV's? I personally own 2 Arctic cat 4 wheelers and would like a kit for both. I have a 1998 300 4x4 for my daughter and when in 4WD she struggles to turn it while going slow. This would be perfect for her! I ride a 2009 Arctic cat Thundercat H2 1000cc V-twin and it is very easy to turn but when I click the diff lock it makes it very very hard to steer at slow speeds. I am shocked the thundercat didnt come with power steering to begin with.
anyhow if you can please email me ASAP if you plan on making any kits for Arctic Cat or even a universal kit would be great.

Thanks Robert S Liao

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Put a 6" lift on. Steering definalty got harder. One of these would be the balls.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 79 Posts