Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
New to forum and just got me a great deal on a 2006 400. I like to know where I can get aftermarket parts to do my own repairs. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
look to the right --------------------------------->

any of those links. congrats on the bike!! is it Auto or Man?

·
Registered
6,867 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
what kind of parts do you need?

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (golson @ Nov 7 2009, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hello All,
New to forum and just got me a great deal on a 2006 400. I like to know where I can get aftermarket parts to do my own repairs. Thanks[/b]

Not sure what kind of parts you are looking for but there are also a lot of sites where you can get replacement OEM parts a lot cheaper than you would pay at a local dealer. I order all of mine from COUNTRY CAT, their great to deal with and ship fast, they are also a site sponsor.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys...I have some issues with the ATV that I think is going to cost a bunch of money.....

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bunk @ Nov 7 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
OEM parts, try dealercostparts.com whole lot cheaper![/b]

There's not really that much of a difference in price. Go with COUNTRY CAT, you can't beat their service and they help make this forum possible.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (golson @ Nov 7 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks guys...I have some issues with the ATV that I think is going to cost a bunch of money.....[/b]
Before you dig in, post up your problems. There are alot of knowledgeable people on this site that will be able to help diagnose any problem you have.

I also vote for Country Cat. Have only bought from them once, but everything went smoothly for much cheaper than my dealer.

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
anybody know how fast dealercostparts is? i figure there like bike bandit or any other place i've got yammi parts from, two weeks. country cat usually ships same day.

also for motor parts suzuki eiger parts are usually cheaper. post up your problems, people on here can help alot. sanny recently parted a 400 and might have some parts left.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts