Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to take the lazy way out and ask this, but I am stuck back on very slow dial up and trying to search things now becomes a adventure in frustration.

What brand/type of handgrips is everyone using to replace their stock ones? Being down here in NC we don't have the need to heated grips so I am looking for just pure comfort and handling, (no pun intended slaphappy ).
Thanks

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have put Scott Comp II ATV grips on the last 6 quads I have had....they are simply the best in my mind! Comfortable, tough and good looking too....colored center pieces with black back. Cost about 10 buck a set at Dennis Kirk. Put them on with Scott glue and an air compressor with a pistol end ... you can blow air between the bar end and the inside of the grip...slides them on easy and you can position them according to the grip directions (they do have a certain position that you have to set them to for best results). Cat happy Here they are on my Cat 400i:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I have ProGrip 727 ATV grips. They are a dual compound grip that is softer on the outside, they are comfortable for the long day rides and also are easy to hang on to when wet, better then the stock grips IMO.
I'd like to try the Spider grips to see how much better they are, have always heard good things about them.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Spidergrips, they work good! Real comfy.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Yeah I have the spider grips also. They have held up real good, even with the hand warmers turned all the way up.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies guys,

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (topher82/05 @ Mar 5 2007, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What part of North carolina???[/b]

20 Minutes due South of Goldsboro,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts