Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some cosmetic upgrades for my sled. For sure I want a windshield, and headlight cover. Any where I can find these, and other visual upgrades? Already tried Ebay, doesn't seem like theres alot out there for these sleds. Thanks.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Arctic cat may still make the headlight cover, if they don't let me know as I have a green one not being used.

As for the windshield it depends what you want, anything for a ZR3 chassis 00-06 should work w/o any issues. There are several styles available still from Arctic Cat or aftermarket at your dealer. Try out this website, as they have many items in stock. They pretty much seem to have everything that CAT has since they are in Minnesota! I saw several chrome options, and I am sure the have the low and mid balck windscreens as well.

http://www.catbargains.com/eshopitems_cat_...Accessories.htm

Take Care,

ZRjohn

·
Registered
317 Posts
Dennis Kirk has everything you need for it, period.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot. I actually have a dennis kirk catalog I totally forgot about. And that site was very useful... got to start ordering. Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I purchased a windshield for my 02 from www.rvsports.com and I think it was $25. They are up in Thief River Falls, MN and seem to have some decent deals. Just another place to check out.

I have the 02 LE so I went with the tint windshield with red/orange flames. Looks great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts