Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I am scrapping out my first adjustable riser and coming out with some thing totally different. My Next adjustable riser is being built in my spare time. It is totally different and will be on Center with the steering post. The adjustment for height will be on the outside of the steering post kinda like a firecat riser but will be a direct bolt on with the pivot 1" to 1.37" above where you bars bolt on now. Wait till you see it. I keep having new ideas as I am building this so I may end up with a product that I May want to sell to Power Madd or similar. Its actually going to be very cool and you will have different over all height adjustment. One from both sides but a different height over all when flipped over and it will be easy to flip with no un-bolting it at all. When I show it to you guys I believe you will really like it but I also have a second one that I will show to power madd/Arctic cat/ Polaris or who ever that you wont see. It will be even fancier. If they are not interested I may build them for sale on the market. As they will be that cool. The one I show you first will be the ones I build in my spare time. The second one would have to be massed produced and the price would be a lot higher. Zrt

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Sounds cool, we would love to have ya as a site sponsor.

Thanks Don

yep using tap-a-talk from the cellular device. go figure

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I can Make some cash at it that very well is possible!!

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
I would strongly encourage you to patent anything before showing it, so your idea doesn't get ripped off. You could probably do well licensing it if someone picks it up.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kev, I have checked into pattens before and its expensive. A laywer told me to get a non disclosure forum and make them sign it before showing them any thing and to get a trade mark to put on it. A trade mark will protect you for 1 year and a non disclosure forum will hold up in a court of law. I have a few other things I am making up and a couple of them is for industrial use. Thanks for the thought.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zrt1200

Any update on this ?
No, I had rotator cuff surgery and so far I can not lift my arm that high to run my mill. When I can run my mill I will be back on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts