Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
40,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on another forum and thought it was a great idea. With the high cost of shipping we can help members out if we are traveling and willing to take stuff.

First week of August Calgary to chilliwack BC returning third week in a 1/2 ton

·
Registered
435 Posts
I saw this on another forum and thought it was a great idea. With the high cost of shipping we can help members out if we are traveling and willing to take stuff.

What is it? Is it if someone is driving a good distance and finds out if someone needs something shipped they haul it because there going that way?

Reactions: doorfx

·
Registered
41 Posts
What is it? Is it if someone is driving a good distance and finds out if someone needs something shipped they haul it because there going that way?
I believe you are correct.

I like the idea...we can call it CatTraks.I dunno

Multi-tasking if you will, environmentaly friendly.

Reactions: doorfx

·
Administrator
40,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that's a great idea!!

Save fuel and save money!

Let me know when your coming to RI!! I think I can find something I need on your way. Lol
Same!! When are you coming to Calgary for the world famous stampede ? I have a set of rims I want

Reactions: RIsnoPRO83

·
Registered
113 Posts

Admit it Merv, you got this idea because I keep getting you to send parts out with my consultant!

·
Administrator
40,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Admit it Merv, you got this idea because I keep getting you to send parts out with my consultant!
Doh busted!!! Lol
That reminds me I have a motor to go to sk can he take it along with a rear rack and a rear upper a-arm ?Rockerdude

·
Registered
113 Posts
Doh busted!!! Lol
That reminds me I have a motor to go to sk can he take it along with a rear rack and a rear upper a-arm ?Rockerdude
Is this the stuff going to Kyle, SK?

He messaged me tonight asking if I needed any parts picked up from you before he comes out.

·
Administrator
40,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No for a member on here ill find out where.

·
Administrator
40,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone traveling from ft. Mac to Calgary ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts