Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 XF7, I have intalled the orange secondary spring. I notice that the orange spring is a lot longer,my question is will this compress all the way open?I know the finish rate is the same. I tried this spring setting it with the adjuster totally out as far that it will go. It shifts later, I like it but I don't have a place to test WOT. I have Bikeman Kit/ super tips w BMP green spring.

·
Registered
99 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thor9 @ Jan 19 2007, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have a 06 XF7, I have intalled the orange secondary spring. I notice that the orange spring is a lot longer,my question is will this compress all the way open?I know the finish rate is the same. I tried this spring setting it with the adjuster totally out as far that it will go. It shifts later, I like it but I don't have a place to test WOT. I have Bikeman Kit/ super tips w BMP green spring.[/b]

Do you ratter the orange over the green? And do you find it better for acceleration? I plan on putting one in mine with the d&d shift assist.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts