Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a stupid question. But I purchased the AC hand and thumb warmers and too apart the from plastic and cannot find the hook ups. Can someone tell em exactly wheere they are or post a pic.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Remove the cover (#11) for the radiator fill then remove the cover (#14) up from that, right under the pod and it's right inside there.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did all that and stilll cant find it. Is there 3 leads. 1,2 hand warmers and 3 for thumb or just 1 lead.

Thanks again

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
At least on my 05 there is a black quick connect were all those wires are. The hand & thumb wires went in to one connection that plugged right in to the one on the machine. They may have changed it on the 06's.

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
I looked at my 06 650v2 and it appears the 2 plugs are being used and so I may wire to the battery in some fashion unless someone has an idea what to do instead. I believe someone said on 06's the external 12v adapter port on the pod is using the connecter which you could plug in the handwarmers, but I haven't verified that , just looked at it very quickly.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a 2006 500, I took the radiator cover off. About 6 inches back from the cover toward the motor. There is a 2 prong connector for accessories to plug in. You can use the connectors in the kit to connect to the wires or I bought a plug from arctic cat that I hooked to the leads on the warmers and just plugged into that front accessory plug near the radiator. That plug is only " Hot " when your key is on!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Ditto above, my '05 500 was the same thing...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts