Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dude that has got to be a scam.
You watch that thing will be removed from ebay before long.
Who in their right mind would sell that machine for that price. :devil_angry:

·
Registered
445 Posts
that looks real fishy. A 2007 700 alone is $7000. The tracks Im sure are >$1000. He has good feedback though.

For under $3000 though?????

Sumtin aint' rite

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I had $3,000. Could probably turn around and sell it for at least $6,000, but I would probably end up keeping it.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I just emailed the guy lets see what he really has to say when people start questioning him.Just because your needs have changed to want a diesil mule you still dont give things away.Ther is something fishy there.Cause in the pictures the house there looks toi be modest so it doesnt appear that the guy is loaded and just doesnt care.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just went back and looked at the pics a little closer. He might have a little money. There's a 3/4 ton dodge cummins on tracks also in the background. Still seems he would try and get more than what he's asking for it.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Its a SCAM!!!!!!!!!! Do not bid or reply, these are all over ebay motors and are there to steal personal info, if you see you can't bid till you become "his" regestered bidder, they pick photos of popular items and then wait for the suckers.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!! This happened to me. I got an email from Ebay (or what seemed like Ebay) saying I needed to update my personal info there was a link and when I clicked on it, it took me to a site that looked like the sign in screen from the real Ebay site. when I signed in it said the servers were busy and to try back later. later that week I started getting emails for a boat that was listed under my name. Got a hold of Ebay and they didn't send the email and said that someone had stole my user name and password form that link, the listing was removed but if I didn't notice some one would have gotten scamed.

This listing is that same type of scam (the listing was removed) :devil_angry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts