Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
a cab ride would be so much easier. and to think around here on friday and saturday night durig riding season you can see just about any bar with 50+ sleds at it. i really dont see why its so hard to wait till ur done riding for ur drinks!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
As a firefighter I have crawled in smashed vehicle to render aid while my buddies cut the car open and have seen all kinds of carnage done to the human body. This video hits it on the spot and has brought back visions that I had forgotten. All bad. It should be shown to as many people as possible. It would make life easier on a lot of people.

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
That video musters up a lot of emotion for me. I had a friend killed by a drunk driver the day after we graduated. I have an uncle in law who has been arrested many times for DWI and still doesn't "get it" and never will I fear. I have 3 small kids and watching this brings unimagineable thoughts of sadness at the thought of losing one of them due to someone else's desire to "have a good time".

So many emotions.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
These are remnants of my lesson learned the hard way.

I don't recommend that learning technique for anyone else.

Fortunate to be alive? Perhaps.

But most fortunate no one else was involved.

truck 015.jpg

truck 022.jpg

truck 021.jpg

truck 020.jpg

·
Registered
188 Posts
It's all very sad. I could not watch it all. My kids are young and it's scary. As for now they would never get to the point, they would get stuck on the crashes and my dramatic diva would refuse to ride in the car.

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
I For One Am Glad This Keeps Coming Up
Every One Should See This
Have A Safe & Happy Holidays

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
ttt
From Are Famly To Yours
Have A Safe & Happy Turkey day

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
"Ditto"... Our police force's started buckeling down on Wed. morning. lot's of TV commercial's warning folk's ahead of time.

I think Today will be light traffic for my travel's...

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
With The Up Coming Deer Hunting Opener In Mn, Next Week
& The Holidays Coming Up Kinda Wanted To Bring This Back
Be Safe

1 - 20 of 34 Posts