Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Welcome! You are visiting the POWERSPORTSiD section of the forum! Here you will find posts about the latest innovations in the ATV/UTV/PWC/snowmobile market segment and new and exciting products available at our online store. The POWERSPORTSiD.com is a one-stop-shop for all outdoorsmen and powersports enthusiasts with perfectly organized catalogs and filters for easy, quick, and fun shopping experience.

Our technical consultants are true professionals and avid riders themselves, so they know exactly what you need to stay on the trails in the woods or desert as long as possible while staying safe and enjoying your exhilarating adventures in comfort. In our store, you can find a comprehensive collection of high-quality replacement and upgrade parts, accessories, safety equipment, riding gear, apparel, and everything that you may need to repair, modify, or maintain your machine at a very reasonable price.

MAIN PRODUCT CATEGORIES
  • Helmets
  • Riding Gear
  • Body Armor
  • Accessories
  • Parts
  • Wheels&Tires
  • Lighting
  • Electronics
  • Maintenance
POWERSPORTSiD.com is a relatively new website, but it continues to grow day-by-day adding new brands, products, and features helping users find exactly what they are looking for, just like its sister website, CARiD.com where you can get everything that you may need to deliver your machine to your favorite riding spot. We would like to encourage you, our fellow arcticchat.com forum members to join the conversation, let us know what you think about products we promote, ask us any questions in the threads or personal messages, and we will be glad to help if we can. Thanks!

QUICK LINKS

POWERSPORTSiD - HOME PAGE
| COUPON CODES | MILITARY DISCOUNT | HELPFUL GUIDES & ARTICLES

We're new here and we don't want to bother the forum community with annoying ads or irrelevant advertising.
Please let us know what parts/gear/accessories would you be interested in the most - and we'll make our posts as much useful
and relevant for the community as possible!

·
Administrator
41,908 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’ll never use you people for anything again customer service is all but no existent. Refund yea what a joke never communication from the same person. Can’t talk to management. Can’t get an answer on a check that was sent to me for a refund that your bank bounced 3 months ago. Every email say I’ll have an answer in 3-5 days. Every call the same thing. Support can’t give me a number or transfer me to the accounting / billing department. Issue goes all the way back to March 7 2022

·
Vendor
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sorry to hear this and would like to apologize for the situation that you've been through with our company. If the issue hasn't been resolved yet and you still need assistance - please let me know directly! I will make sure it gets resolved with the highest priority.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Last communication from support email ( and never the same person twice by email or when you call on phone they can’t forward the call to that person or to management or accounting for that matter.). Said check would be mailed on the 5/5 and delivered about 5:25. I sent email on 5/9 to confirm it was sent silk no response. So it’s wait and see. Oh your bank bounced the original check the sent me on 3/ 7.

·
Vendor
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Last communication from support email ( and never the same person twice by email or when you call on phone they can’t forward the call to that person or to management or accounting for that matter.). Said check would be mailed on the 5/5 and delivered about 5:25. I sent email on 5/9 to confirm it was sent silk no response. So it’s wait and see. Oh your bank bounced the original check the sent me on 3/ 7.
Sorry, I once again apologize for this inconvenience. Could you please send me your order number either here or in a private message so I could forward this request to our support representative?

·
Registered
12 Posts
same response as always.
Dear Charles,
I am writing to you in regards to order# 45247401.
We are sorry for delay!
We have been working on refund via check but do not have tracking number for it.
Please allow us other 2-3 business days to confirm that check was issued.
Thank you for choosing CARiD! Have a good day!

Sincerely,
POWERSPORTSiDAlicia Crane
Customer Experience Center
Phone: 888.903.4348
Email: [email protected]
FacebookGoogle+Youtube

1 - 10 of 10 Posts