Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Looking at a 1994 EXT 580, and have 2 questions. The seat is ripped, will an aftermarket 2 up seat for 1997 600ZRT fit it? My buddy bought one and never used it. Also, where is the best place to get aftermarket plastic skis? Thanks for any help!!

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (airmousam @ Apr 2 2007, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hello, Looking at a 1994 EXT 580, and have 2 questions. The seat is ripped, will an aftermarket 2 up seat for 1997 600ZRT fit it? My buddy bought one and never used it. Also, where is the best place to get aftermarket plastic skis? Thanks for any help!![/b]
The 97 ZRT has the Extra Travel Tunnel (ETT), the back portion of the tunnel bends upwards. The 94 EXT has a straight tunnel, so I would guess that the seat from the ZRT will not fit without modification. For plastic skis some of the best places would be Royal Distributing, Dennis Kirk and Ebay.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (94ZR580 @ Apr 2 2007, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (airmousam @ Apr 2 2007, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello, Looking at a 1994 EXT 580, and have 2 questions. The seat is ripped, will an aftermarket 2 up seat for 1997 600ZRT fit it? My buddy bought one and never used it. Also, where is the best place to get aftermarket plastic skis? Thanks for any help!![/b]
The 97 ZRT has the Extra Travel Tunnel (ETT), the back portion of the tunnel bends upwards. The 94 EXT has a straight tunnel, so I would guess that the seat from the ZRT will not fit without modification. For plastic skis some of the best places would be Royal Distributing, Dennis Kirk and Ebay.
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the reply!~

·
Registered
412 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Hello, Looking at a 1994 EXT 580[/b]
I am going to sell my 93 550 EXT and 580Z. If you are interested in two sleds in excellent shape let me know I will give you a great price for the two of them together. They don't even have a tear or mark in the seats!! :super_happy:

I bought them for my wife and I this year since I wanted to see if she was interested in riding. Well, she is so I am going to upgrade but I have to sell these sleds first.!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dvarmit @ Apr 2 2007, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Hello, Looking at a 1994 EXT 580[/b]
I am going to sell my 93 550 EXT and 580Z. If you are interested in two sleds in excellent shape let me know I will give you a great price for the two of them together. They don't even have a tear or mark in the seats!! :super_happy:

I bought them for my wife and I this year since I wanted to see if she was interested in riding. Well, she is so I am going to upgrade but I have to sell these sleds first.!
[/b][/quote]

Sent you a PM

·
Registered
6 Posts
Also is probably a bit different where the seat meets the tank. As for skis, you can get AC plastic skis on ebay for about $100.00. The current skis with a 3" saddle fit the all the sleds from the '90s except the Prowler, which had a different spindle set-up. I put skis off like a '02 ZR on my sons '96 EXT 580.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts