Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
:kewl: video but unlike the title of the vid I doubt those are 44's. Look to be more around 36'ers or so, just my thoughts I dunno. It would be cool to see some still pics of that kitty. Looks to be running a straight front axle, possibly toyota running gear?? If so then you could cram some low gears in them to allow the '500' engine to spind them, which it defintly did well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its 44s no doubt others can vouch for this cause it was at mud nats last year

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bulgod2 @ Jan 18 2007, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Its 44s no doubt others can vouch for this cause it was at mud nats last year[/b]
Even better. I was just trying to judge them by rim size and ATV height but if they can be verified that makes my guessing nothing :lol: :thumbsup:
So is it running truck axles as well? Any still pictures of this beast :super_happy:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
WOW Rockerdude Rockerdude is that river run or gator run?

i missit up there! Not worthy:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was at river run an he uses sami axles with 5:29 gears hea also has a custom gear drive going form the front shaft to a sami transfer case.

·
Registered
84 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bulgod2 @ Jan 18 2007, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It was at river run an he uses sami axles with 5:29 gears hea also has a custom gear drive going form the front shaft to a sami transfer case.[/b]
I saw it there also That was on the powerlines. Pretty darn cold there also..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts