Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ZRT 800 that I haven't ridden in 2 years, because it is now a back-up sled but I would like to keep it in top condition. This Cat has 12,500 miles on it, and still runs like a raped ape. 2 years ago coming across the ice bridge from Ontaio to Drummond Isl. USA, I was jumping some drifts coming across Lake Huron and cracked my rear shock in 2. My buddy put M-10 on his Cat and had a spare skid in his barn, his Cat was a 2001 with Cat shocks instead of the Fox shocks I had on mine. I took the shock and placed it my skid, but there is nothing left to it, I need to have it rebuilt, can anyone recommend anybody.... Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
I used www.deycore.com

I know there are a few guy on www.snowmobileworld.com that rebuild them as well. My dealer wanted $60/shock + parts. deycore did mine for about $27/shock and I didn't need any extra parts.

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Check with Dan I think they are into that as well

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I had all my shocks rebuild on both my 99 ZRT 600 & 800 done at a local dealer here. Dan from The Outdoor Shop also does shock rebuilding and recharging. You can check his website out by clicking on his link from the sponsor list on the right side of the forum pages.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Guess I'm the lucky one as I take mine to work with me & recharge 'em there ( on lunch break of course :thumbsup: ) + the nitrogen is free ! Snottysnopro440

1 - 7 of 7 Posts