Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of u may remember I am the guy that was puting the zrt 600 motor in my golf kart, well it got put to the side after racing got in full swing here but now that it's done I got back to work on the golf kart. I got it all mounted and the wiring put to gether enough to run, I got it to run as long as I shoot a lil either in it or put a hose on a lil fuel jug and reach clear in side and put fuel in it, that's when I came to the conclusion that the reed cages were missing. Does anyone have any cages that they would sale, they don't need to b anything fancy stock will work just fine for this aplication:)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dauer 33 @ Nov 6 2009, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Some of u may remember I am the guy that was puting the zrt 600 motor in my golf kart, well it got put to the side after racing got in full swing here but now that it's done I got back to work on the golf kart. I got it all mounted and the wiring put to gether enough to run, I got it to run as long as I shoot a lil either in it or put a hose on a lil fuel jug and reach clear in side and put fuel in it, that's when I came to the conclusion that the reed cages were missing. Does anyone have any cages that they would sale, they don't need to b anything fancy stock will work just fine for this aplication:)[/b]
I have a set . what are they worth ?"

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not sure what they are worth, would you take 50$ for them. Im looking for the reeds and cages. tell me if i am to low thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts