Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ,after trying to use two different used tracks, I decided to end the misery and go with a new one.. I try to be thrifty so I buy the Russian made one. 121 15 2.52 1.1 . Every where I check says it fits np! Great! So I drop it at my mechanic house. Now he calls me says it hits heat exchanger and he will need to trim off some buttons or something with a hot knife to make it work. How can this be?
Thanks , any help or thoughts are appreciated . HH

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I'd think that sled would have no problem fitting a 1.1. Which model of Composit did you get?

I have two T32's and they are fantastic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think just a basic 1.1 trail. it was the cheapest one on the shelf . Also the shortest one they offer. I’d hate to have to carve up my new track.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think just a basic 1.1 trail. it was the cheapest one on the shelf . Also the shortest one they offer. I’d hate to have to carve up my new track.
i got a good look today ,mine is T 28 , and it looks 3 of the knobs would hit the channels if they were not trimmed. So off they come. I’ll know better when it’s time to change the track On the other one .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts