Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK i Bought the sled on saturday and drove it on the trailer and then i drove home and started it. Ran fine got off trailer and the3n it died and then it started back up like three times and now i haven't got it to run since. got spark and gas and compression. Whatdo you think is the problem ??? I just emptied the tank and put fresh gas in. I'm sore from pulling it over and over for 2 days now. any help!!

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Does it run with fresh plugs? If it is fouling plugs, then that is a sign of too much fuel. Maybe the crankcase is full of gas and needs to dry out. Remove the plugs and, with the ingition off, pull the rope and see if raw fuel comes out the plug holes. Pull it over until the fuel mist stops and then try it with brnad new, properly gapped, spark plugs. If you have spark, compression and fuel it has to run, seeing that it did before you got home.

·
Registered
309 Posts
does it start after it sits for a while my wife has same sled . when you do get it running check and see if the ecu light is flashing you might have a bad temp sensor. i pulled that thing for hours trying to figure it out . 70 dollars for sensors runs great. just a thought good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts