Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havea 96 zrt 600 triple I just bought and was running great. I pulled it into the shop to do some work on the hood for about a week and after i took it out, she was running great. later that day i started it to put it away and it started right up i rode up 50 feet and it bogged out. nothing i could do. pulled the plugs, they were super wet and it seemed like an abnormal amount of oil then gas. so i through some new plugs in it and some gas cause it was almost empty. it started up, i rode it like 5 feet and bogs out again. so i ended up dragging it back to the barn and later the next day, i filled it with gas, new plugs, and it fires right up. i gave it some gas no bogs, so i thought sweet its all good, but wwhen i started to ride it it rode like 10 feet and just bogged right out. Im getting spark because it idles amazing and you can give it some gas no bogs, until it moves and is riding at like even 3 thousand rpms, it just bogs and dies. let it sit for like 15 minutes, starts back up and does the same thing. and even when its cold fresh day start, dies after riding 5 feet. I am notsure what is wrong with it. hoping for some help. Thanks

·
Administrator
40,187 Posts
Please post in the snowmobile forums.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts