Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy my buddies 95 zert 800. What can I expect form this machine as far as top end. I have some apexes (stock) and 800 P-TEK revs to compete with along with an SRX 700. I assume it is clutched and ready to go as the guy tunes his stuff very well and maintains it. Also can I out an ETT under it next year as I want to put a D&D 1004 kit in it.

-Joe

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey I had a '96 ZRT 800 3 years ago and all that was done was clutching and studs. On GPS it hit almost 120mph on the lake. great lake sled ok trail sled. for me to heavy to trail ride.

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
Check out the following link and do a search for AGLT. Your sled can be amazing on the trails with the right suspension mods. Mine feels as light as a feather... Mostly thanks to the power of the big block triple.

When it was a bone stock 800, on the lake it would register consistently 122mph on the GPS max speed recorder.

:chug:

http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php...ost&p=80603

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am just making sure I can also buy a 2000 SRX for $1500. I think the ZRT will be better on the trails what little trail riding I do and then I can D&D it next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts